Avaya IP Phones J129
Cost-effective IP Phone That Provides Secure, Reliable, Basic Voice Communications
The Avaya IP Phone J129 is a one line phone that can support two concurrent calls.
Take a look at this entry-level IP Phone with its fresh industrial design and a sleek, slim form factor. It has a small footprint on the desk for the office or cubicle worker, and is perfect for use in location-based or walk-up scenarios. Place Avaya IP Phones J129 in lobbies, waiting areas, lunch rooms, manufacturing areas, hallways, and retail spaces using a two-position stand or a wall mount. The IP Phone J129 supports SIP telephony capabilities, enabling enterprises to replace older analog or digital phones with today’s technology.
The IP Phone J129 addresses the need in small, medium, and large enterprises for a cost effective device that delivers basic voice communication with excellent audio performance, productivity-enhancing features, better resiliency through network outages, and enhanced security capabilities when compared to similar phones in the market. The IP Phone J129 is a one line phone that can support two concurrent calls. Easy to use, the J129 has 3 context-sensitive soft keys and shows display prompts that enables the user to quickly access and confidently use features including transferring or forwarding calls, placing or retrieving calls on hold, initiating an ad-hoc conference call, viewing the recent call history, dialing a number from the Directory or Recent Call History, accessing voicemail, using park / unpark functionality and more.
The full duplex speakerphone enables for hands-free conversations. The dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports enable easier building cabling since a co-located PC gains access to the LAN through the IP Phone J129. The J129 supports Power over Ethernet as a power efficient Class 1 device, again eliminating cabling, and which also enables the phones to work through power outages if the wiring closet is backed up with a UPS system.
The Avaya IP Phone J129 packs all the essential call handling features you’d expect in an affordable, yet highly functional SIP phone.
- Ease of use
- Exceptional value
- Optional Wireless Deployment
IP Phone J129 supports AST-SIP software for enhanced features and integration similar to the 96xx IP Phones including simultaneous registration with Avaya Aura® for better resiliency at an affordable price, while allowing many other features such as access to call logs and address books, and a visual message waiting indicator.
Basic IP Phone
The IP Phone J129 supports all the key phone features and call handling capabilities needed for use in walk-up scenarios and for users with basic communications requirements. The handset has built in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
Perfect Fit For Your Business
It’s a high quality deskphone with a modern, sleek design that offers the right features at the right price. Choose enhanced feature options through the Enhanced IPT license to enable Security & Aura Resiliency features or Core License for supported features including remote access with the Avaya Session Border Control solution.
- Ease of use: Simplified user interface enables walk-ups, visitors, or individual users in offices to communicate quickly and with ease.
- Exceptional value: Get the right communications capabilities at the right price, and with the quality you expect from Avaya.
- Security: Provides customers with enhanced security compared to other products available in the market.
OPUS Codec, G.711a / u, G.722, G.726A, G.729, G.729A, G.729AB
- Supports AST-SIP* for enhanced features and integration
- Native support with IP Office
- Single line phone, supports two concurrent calls
- Mute Key with Mute Alerting
- Recent Call Log (100 entries) / Aura Contact List* (250 entries)
- Park / Unpark
- TLS / SRTP for encryption
- Handset has built-in volume boost for Hearing Impaired
- FSTN Monochrome 128×32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Three context-sensitive soft keys
- Status indicators
- Avaya Aura® 6.2 FP4
- Avaya IP Office™ 10.0 SP7
- Avaya One Cloud 2.1
- Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms: RingCentral, 3CX 15.5, Netsapiens 40, FreeSwitch, 1.8.5, Asterisk 16, Broadsoft 22, Kandy, Microsoft, Kamalio, Metaswitch, Zang Office R1.0
- Dual 10 / 100 Ethernet ports to support co-located PC
- RJ45 connector
- Wi-Fi®: Optional – J100 Wireless Module
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) 802.3af as a Class 1 device
- For customers requiring AC power, an Avaya global power adapter must be used together with a standard country specific power cord, sold separately
Support for the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Dutch, Polish, Turkish and Simplified Chinese
* Supported with Avaya Aura only
For free consultation, please call us on +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Avaya partner and dealers of Avaya products in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Avaya installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us for a quote of Avaya products.
We are proud to be associated with: