Cyber Incident Response
Have you suffered a cyber-attack or data breach? Our experts are on hand to assist you immediately. Our Cyber Incident Response experts are skilled at mitigating the damaging effects of cyber-attacks and help businesses recover from incidents.
Cyber Incident Response Services
Following a cyber-security incident, seconds count and delays can have a severe impact on the finances and reputation of your company. It is crucial that forensically sound methodology is used to secure your company data, remediate the threat and investigate the cause of the security breach. Our cyber security consultants combine forensic investigative and remediation expertise with leading technology to assist with a comprehensive range of critical situations. This will ensure your organisation gets back to operational effectiveness, quickly and efficiently.
- From investigation to crisis management, Victorock’s comprehensive cyber incident response service resolves all aspects of a cyber-breach with industry-leading expertise.
- Seamless rapid incident response operating on a 24/7 basis to limit damage and contain the incident. With proactive monitoring and incident response protection, you have peace of mind that you’re covered throughout an investigation.
- Our forensic investigation service provides a rigorous and systematic approach to the analysis of data after an incident, giving you independent evidence to support disciplinary, tribunal, civil or criminal cases.
Cyber Incident Response Methodology
Our cyber security incident responders follow a proven methodology in the event of a cyber attack.
At Victorock we understand the time-critical element of security incidents. If you have been, or suspect that you have been, a victim of a security breach, Victorock’s 24/7 Cyber Incident Response service can provide rapid on-site and remote support. Whether you are new to Victorock or have a guaranteed response retainer in place, call us now and speak to our experienced team of investigators who can respond to nationwide incidents.
- Lock-down: Perform the actions necessary to prevent further data loss or damage to the organisation and mitigate business risks;
- Preserve Evidence: Forensically capture data on compromised or affected systems, document the data breach;
- Investigate Incident: Use forensic and information security tools to determine the source of an attack, understand the threat actor’s motivations and attempt to the perpetrator;
- Management Report: Provide a full log of investigation undertaken, the results of this investigation and provide policy and technical remediations where necessary.
Benefits of Cyber Incident Response
Our Cyber Incident Response service operates on a 24/7 basis and is designed to quickly mitigate the damaging effects of a cyber-attack, helping businesses recover from incidents.
- If your organisation suffers a cyber-attack our experts are on hand to assist you immediately.
- Neutralise threats and quickly resolve data breaches
- Prevent cyber attackers from maintaining a presence on your business network
- Limit the financial, operational and reputational impact of a cyber-attack
- Develop an effective company data breach remediation plan moving forward
- Put in place improved cyber security protocols to limit the possibility of future incidents
- Collaborate with an experienced team of cyber security analysts, digital forensic investigators and incident response experts
For consultation, please contact us on +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is a leading ICT company in Nairobi Kenya. We deploy our solutions in all the East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for a quote.