XG Series Firewall Appliances
Sophos XG Series hardware appliances are purpose-built with the latest multi-core Intel technology, generous RAM provisioning, and solid-state storage. Whether you’re protecting a small business or a large datacenter, you’re getting industry leading price:performance, and the ultimate in flexibility, connectivity and reliability in every form factor.
Desktop: SMB and Branch Office
Price: Performance and connectivity for branch offices, retail and small businesses.
1U: Distributed Edge
Description: Flexibility to adapt to the needs of mid-sized and distributed organizations.
2U: Performance and Data Center
Description: Optimal performance and redundancy for the distributed enterprise.
SD-WAN and Wi-Fi Hardware
Sophos offers add-on devices to flexibly connect your branch offices, remote sites and users.
SD-RED Remote Ethernet Devices
Description: Plug and Play Remote Ethernet Devices to connect branch offices and remote sites.
Models: SD-RED 20 | SD-RED 60
APX Series Access Points
Description: Manage, secure and control your Wi-Fi networks from your XG.
Models: APX 120 | APX 320 | APX 530 | APX 740
For a complete overview of our Sophos Firewall product, download our brochure:
Sophos XG Firewall Home Edition
Our Free Home Use XG Firewall is a fully equipped software version of the Sophos XG firewall, available at no cost for home users – no strings attached. Features full protection for your home network, including anti-malware, web security and URL filtering, application control, IPS, traffic shaping, VPN, reporting and monitoring, and much more.
NOTE: The Sophos XG Free Home Use firewall contains its own operating system and will overwrite all data on the computer during the installation process. Therefore, a separate, dedicated computer is needed, which will change into a fully functional security appliance. Just right for the spare PC you have sitting in the corner!
- Increase your Internet Bandwidth – You can make easy use of traffic shaping to prioritize application traffic over your internet connection and even subscribe to multiple ISP connections to get more bandwidth or resiliency in the event of an outage with one of them.
- Monitor and control family web surfing – Use Web Filtering to stop sites from infecting you with viruses and spyware, keep your children from surfing to bad sites, and get full reporting on the activity in your home. Also setup access schedules or usage quotas for family members who may be wasting too much time online.
- Access your home network from anywhere – Use VPN to access your network remotely from anywhere in the world.
Stop Viruses – Dual AV scanning engines stop viruses in file downloads, email attachments, and embedded in web sites. Sophos catches them at the gateway, before they can get in to assault your computers.
And a lot more…
What you need
- Intel compatible computer with dual network interfaces. (Any previous OS or files on the computer will be overwritten when installing the XG Firewall Home Edition)
- Home Edition is limited to 4 cores and 6 GB of RAM. The computer can have more than this, but XG Firewall Home Edition will not be able to utilize it.
For further assistance please call us on +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Sophos partner and dealers of Sophos products in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us for a Sophos quote today.