Toshiba Proactive Availability Services
It’s time for retailers to activate intelligence about their retail store systems that result in better and more actionable insights. As you continue to redefine what it means to be a brilliant retailer, we’re building the systems to support you.
As stores continue to evolve, it’s more critical than ever to turn data into intelligence. To ensure efficiency and insights that allow your business to flourish, it’s important to have visibility into the health and operations of your retail store in real-time. From a device view of inventory to predictive service-levels, it’s all about ensuring optimized up-time and availability to give you the peace of mind to focus on what you do best; serving your customers.
Proactive Availability Services offers remote, secure monitoring insights for your store systems including health status (hardware and software), incident detection and remote resolution to maximize system availability and store associate productivity. Using Toshiba’s Command Center, our managed services team improves store performance and reduces the total cost of ownership by leveraging an intelligent cloud-connected platform.
From Reactive to Proactive
Predict, diagnose, and resolve system issues before they occur with Toshiba Proactive Availability Services.
- Promotes high availability of store systems preventing disruptions and increasing customer satisfaction
- Maximizes the productivity of both IT and store associates
- Augments or reduces calls to retailer’s current maintenance solution already in place
- Proactively identifies incidents applying remote resolution/fix or intelligent dispatch
- Health check (IT telemetry from enterprise to store level such as CPU utilization, network usage and memory allocated*)
- Predicts and prevents hardware failures through machine learning algorithms
- Leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to automate and speed up remote interventions
- Consolidates reporting on service performance metrics
Knowledge of service issues before they become problems or prior to store labor attempting to fix on-site prior to reporting for field tech to be dispatched with appropriate parts
Information-based technological insights help businesses with complex hardware and software stacks operate more efficiently through artificial intelligence and advanced analytics
Creates cost efficiencies from managing at a central location lowering retailers total cost of ownership
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Toshiba partner and dealers of Toshiba Point of Sale Systems in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Toshiba installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us for a quote of Toshiba Point of Sale Systems.
Note: You can expect our quote within 24 hours.
Delivery period is 2-10 weeks.
For further assistance please call us on +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on email@example.com
We’re proud to be associated with: