WiFi Temperature, Humidity Monitor, Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer & WiFi Data Logger
Ubibot WS1 WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, WiFi Data Logger with Free App Alarm, Website Platform, Android and iOS App (2.4GHz WiFi, No Hub Required, IFTTT)
Advanced Solution for Temperature and Humidity Monitor
The WS1 is able to measure temperature, humidity, ambient light, vibration with its internal sensors. It also supports external probe DS18B20 for additional measurements in special environment. All the internal and external readings can be viewed in the app at the same time.
It allows you to monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data via our app and web console. So, wherever you are in the world, you can view the data in graphs from your Android / iOS phone, tablet, or computer.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. By the app, you are able to manage all of your devices in one Ubibot account. Set alerts for sensor readings and offline status, the device will notify you by in-app notifications, email, IFTTT notifications, SMS text and also voice call, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. Please note, charges of credits in your account may apply when you choose SMS text and voice call alert modes.
There is no subscription fee. All devices comes with free plan that contains 200 MB online storage and 1 GB outbound traffic. The free storage is enough for up to 2 years usage. The platform supports free data export and PDF report. Once the storage is used up, you can delete the data and reuse.
The device also has large internal memory that can store 300,000 records, which means once the network disconnected, your data won’t get lost.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4 to 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries.
We also open up our RESTful API, offering professional users the chance to develop their own monitoring solutions. If you need to deploy local API with our devices, we can also provide assist both in hardware and software.
|Multiple Sensors Embedded into One Device
The UbiBot IoT platform is a one-stop solution for all your IoT needs. Manage all your devices from one location. Take advantage of advanced analytics & visualisation, dynamic alerts and secure data storage to maximise the benefits of IoT for your business.
The UbiBot IoT Platform offers secure data management, intelligent alerts, and data analysis. You can receive alerts when any measurement goes outside the range you set. We also open up our RESTful API, offering you the chance to develop your own monitoring solutions.
|Multiple Alerts Modes
The multi-channel configurable alerts ensure real-time alerts and give you peace of mind. You are allowed to set customised alerts through the settings page. Our alert service monitors your devices remotely. Receive alerts if any metric goes outside the range you set.
|IoT Solutions for the Valuable Collections
Valuable collections such as instruments are extremely precious and need to be carefully preserved. The slightest change in temperature or humidity could damage them. The WS1 device could help to monitor the environment remotely and send alerts to the art gallery curators if conditions ever change.
|A Smarter Way to Watch Over Your Greenhouse
Temperature and humidity directly influence the health and yield of your crops. By using WS1 multi-sensor devices you can track the history of the growing environment and correlate this with crop yields. A smarter way to monitor your important crops and maximise your revenues. Because the WS1 offers automatic syncing of data, you can monitor conditions remotely through our App or via the UbiBot IoT Platform.
|Protect Your Business With Wireless Monitoring
Servers are sensitive to extremes of heat and humidity. To keep them safe, you can deploy our WS1 device in the server room. With its accurate industrial-grade sensors, your server conditions are under well supevision. You will receive customised alerts when things are getting critical. We also offer data sharing features which promise more people keep an eye on the condition for a better monitoring.
- Set-up in seconds via Ubibot App or PC Tools. Connect using 2.4GHz WiFi, no hub required (5GHz WiFi not supported). Easy data access anywhere via the App or web console. Works with IFTTT, allowing you to build automated link with other smart devices.
- Swiss-made sensor chips, accuracy ensured. Works in environments – 20ºC to +60ºC(-4 ºF to 140 ºF), 10% to 90% RH(No condensation). External probes (B07FKCWPLY) can be connected in extreme conditions (-55ºC to 125ºC). Suitable for greenhouse, cold room, laboratories, cigar cabinet, instruments storage and more.
- Free history tracking. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data up to 2 years on default settings. Online data can be exported into computer in PDF or CSV files. The device also has large internal memory that can store up to 300,000 pieces of data, ensuring no history gap when network is down.
- User-oriented design. Custom settings are available with many features: 1. Measuring rate and sync rate: minimum 1-minute; 2. Temperature unit: Celsius and Fahrenheit; 3. Calibrate the readings on the platform end; 4. Individual device name settings, recognize the device among the list by a glance; 5. Power supply: 2 x AA batteries or Micro USB cable power.
- Customized alerts can be sent to multiple users. You can be notified when device goes offline, sensor readings out of the preset range, low battery, etc. Available alerts modes include Email, APP notification, HTTP API, IFTTT, SMS, Phone Call. Fees will apply to the SMS and phone call alerts.
Specifications for this Item
|Item Weight||1.06 ounces|
|Model Number||Ubibot WS1|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Size||6.5 x 6.5 x 1.65|
|Style||Wireless Security Camera – Model V438|
Sensors’ Monitoring Range
- Temperature sensor: -20 to 60℃, Humidity sensor: 10 to 90%, Ambient light sensor: 0 to 83klux
- Optimal operational conditions: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF) RH: 10% to 90% (No condensation)
*The sensor precision can be affected by extreme environmental conditions. We recommend you avoid using it outside the optimal operational conditions listed above. For usage in extreme conditions, you can connect an external temperature probe to help with monitoring. The probe is also available in our store.
- WiFi: 2.4GHz only, channels 1-13, WPA/WPA2, WEP, or OPEN security protocols. WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/RADIUS authentication) network is not supported.
- Limitations: 5GHz WiFi is NOT supported; web-based WiFi authentication is NOT supported (often see in a hotel, university and marina).
- Power Source: 2 x AA batteries (alkaline battery recommended, not included) / Micro USB
- External probe supported: 1 x DS18B20
- On-board memory: 300,000 sensing records
- App requirements: iOS 11+, Android 8.1+
- IP rating: not waterproof. Please avoid usage outdoor without any shelter or in extreme humid environment with 90%+ RH.
- Device Setting Available: Minimum Device Sync Interval (Upload) is 1 minute, and Minimum Sensing Interval is 1 minute (Temperature, Humidity, Light, External Probe and Battery Voltage).
Please note, this device is not waterproof. Please protect it from water leakage. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% RH. Long term of exposing to high humid environment over 90% may damage the circuit board and cause electrical leakage.
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using email@example.com. To read more about temperature and humidity sensors, click here.
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.