Managed Services with Cisco Meraki (MSP)
In today’s business climate, network services are becoming more complex and mobile. Reducing complexity and quickly scaling is crucial. These technology headaches take you away from what matters most to you, your business. We are here to help.
Our Meraki as a Service solution provides your business with Enterprise-grade security configured and managed by certified engineers at an affordable monthly operating cost. The flexible MaaS solution allows you to choose firewall, switching, and wireless networking options best suited to your business security needs. Reducing your headaches is a no-cost feature.
- Gartner predicted that 99 percent of firewall breaches this year would be caused by misconfigurations.
- 22% of Small Businesses switched to Remote Work without a Cybersecurity Threat Plan (Alliant Cyber).
- 43% of Small Businesses lack Cybersecurity Defense Plans (BullGuard).
- 28% of the Breaches in 2019 involved Small Business Victims (Verizon)
- State of the Art Enterprise Firewall, LAN Switching, and Wireless.
- 24×7 monitoring of availability, utilization, and performance.
- Comprehensive Security Reviews by Certified Engineers.
- Turn-key Configuration and Implementation for new locations.
- A Secure Networking and WiFi solution that you don’t have to maintain or manage.
- A Fully Managed model where you pay monthly for what you need and can easily scale as you grow.
- A single, predictable monthly subscription for service and support.
Pricing and product availability subject to change.
*Rate is per month, per device with a 36-month term agreement
For more information about Meraki Products, click here.
Find other useful links below:
Note: You can expect our quote within 24 hours.
Delivery period is 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
Cisco Meraki terms and conditions apply.
For further assistance please call us on +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
We are the leading Meraki partner and dealers of Meraki products and equipment in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. We also offer services such as Meraki setup, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.