Mecer 4 KVA-48 VDC 4,000VA/4000W Inverter
Management by microprocessor directs energy based on production, consumption needs and the State of charge of the batteries. It is possible to carry out a follow-up in real-time locally or remotely.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Mecer axpert 4000va inverter comes Built-in battery equalization function thus extending battery life cycle
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and also personal computers via LCD setting
- Inverter pure sine
- MPPT solar charge controller
- Range of voltage for household appliances and computers
- Different applications selectable charge current
- Configurable input AC / solar (via the LCD)
- Compatible sector tensions and generators
- Auto restart
- Protection against overloads and short circuits
- Intelligent design of the battery for optimal performance
- Cold start function
- USB port
- The battery charge current setting
- Possibility to limit or ban the load via the network
- Input voltage from 90 to 280V (useful for fluctuating networks)
- Economic mode (limitation of the auto consumption)
- Fine tuning of the characteristics of the batteries
- Automatic restart in case of overload and over temperature
- Possibility to limit the battery discharge in order to preserve their life expectancy
- Return mode adjustable battery voltage
- Joint for the solar and the network load possible
- Overload Bypass (allow to pass over the network in case of peak consumption)
- Low battery safety
Inverter WKS feeding power into the grid
3 operating modes
- Solar priority
- Solar and network
Example: for a need in consumption of 3kW, you can have a configuration:
- 1 kW provided by solar energy
- 2 kW provided by batteries
This technique of multi power allows to strongly decrease the Battery Park and extend its life.
This inverter accepts up to 3000 Wc of photovoltaic panels, and can connect to the network or another source of renewable energy if the solar production is insufficient.
- Residential, commercial and telecommunications
- Areas where electricity supply is unstable
- Areas that are not connected to the network
Use back-up mode
It is possible to use the ups as a “back-up”, without solar panels. In this mode, the UPS will ensure the role of UPS to protect your devices from the network cuts.
The UPS protects computers and equipment audio-visual or any other sensitive charge by providing a stable current. It guarantees a power supply of consumers.
The electricity produced from these inverter pure sine is stable.
Possibility to protect one or more rooms in your home through the distribution box.
Use in Off-grid mode (off-grid)
In this configuration, the inverter uses panels to supply consumers and to charge the batteries when the Sun is present. The inverter draws aware of batteries to ensure the distribution of energy at night.
There is possibility to add a generator on the inverter AC input to ensure a backup power supply.
Use in mode hybrid
The inverter takes power on the network only if the batteries are empty and that the solar production was not sufficient to cover the consumption.
The inverter feeding power into the grid.
As for the “back-up” mode, it is possible to connect as a part of your installation domestic on the inverter. Consumers connected to the inverter will be always powered even if the grid power d e distribution. In addition, these consumers will be powered for free!
The models WKS 4.0 and 5.0 (with a respective capacity of 4 and 5 kVA) can connect in parallel so as to add their power. You can connect up to 4 devices in parallel to achieve a power of 20 kVA.
Converter pure sine
The WKS is an inverter pure sine voltage (pure sine wave) that reproduces a stream of similar quality to that of the public network. It can be used to power any device.
80A maximum load current
The WKS integrates a charge of MPPT controllerdeveloping a load battery max 60 current has as well as a charge controller network for a cumulative total of 140A 80A.
The WKS has also the MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) technology is to say he’s looking at all times the maximum power point, which allows to get the best performance of the photovoltaic panels. In addition to providing increased energy to a facility, it optimizes the battery and prolongs their life. He scans the on-board tension to find the point of maximum power output and is capable of adapting the power provided by the Panel to align the voltage that the battery can receive.
Note: You can expect our quote within 2 hours.
Delivery period is immediate.
For further assistance please call us on +254733857367, +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on email@example.com
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Mecer solar partner and dealers of Mecer solar products in Nairobi Kenya. We ship Mecer solar products to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for a Mecer solar quote.