UbiBot TH30S-B Probe (MicroUSB) 3M
The external air temperature and humidity probe TH30S-B combines temperature and humidity sensors into one probe; can monitor two metrics at a time.
Due to its moderately waterproof and dustproof characteristics, you can deploy this probe in dusty or highly humid environments.
It has exquisite appearance and high measurement accuracy.
The probe comes with a Micro USB or a 3.5 mm audio plug; can be used with WS1 Pro, GS1 series, and SP1.
- Temperature and humidity sensors combined into one probe, monitoring 2 metrics at the same time
- RS485 ModBus Protocol makes sure data transmission is accurate and stable
- Temperature measuring range: -40 °C to +80 °C (-40°F to +176°F); Measuring Humidity Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±0.3 °C, resolution 0.1 °C; ±2% RH, resolution 0.1% RH (in the condition of 25 °C, 60% RH)
- Working with WS1 Pro, GS1 series, and SP1
– Only one TH30S-B probe can be connected to a UbiBot device at a time.
– TH30S-B should be connected to the lower USB port (USB2) on the WS1 Pro device.
– TH30S-B is disabled by default. Please enable it in “Settings” in the App or the Web Console after connecting the probe to the device. The GS1 device doesn’t need this operation.
– This product is designed to work exclusively with UbiBot devices.
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.