UbiBot DS18B20 Temperature Probe
Temperature Probe DS18B20 is a waterproof external temperature probe designed to operate in extreme conditions (-55 °C to 125 °C). It works with WS1 and WS1 Pro. With IP68 and high-quality stainless steel, it can be used in liquids, freezers, fridges, cold storage, etc., and won’t get rust. The flat cable version is specially designed for freezers and fridges, and it won’t compromise the door seal.
The different cable lengths are designed to offer you maximum flexibility.
The ready-to-use Micro USB plug allows you to deploy this probe in a second.
- Temperature measuring range: -55 °C to +125 °C (-67 °F to +257 °F), with accuracy of ±0.5 °C
- Working with WS1 and WS1 Pro
- The probe is made of high-quality stainless steel, for use in harsh environment
- IP68 waterproof, can be used in liquid
- The flat cable version is designed specifically for freezers and fridges, can pass through the door seal
- Wide application: refrigerated trucks, pharmaceutical factory GMP monitoring system, telecom airport monitoring, beer manufacturing, smart building, warehouse management, logistics, process temperature monitoring, air conditioning, incubation, animal breeding, greenhouse, freezers, and other industries
– When working with WS1, only one DS18B20 can be connected to one WS1 at a time; When working with WS1 Pro, no more than two DS18B20 probes can be connected to one WS1 Pro at a time.
– This product is designed to work exclusively with UbiBot devices.
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.