UbiBot WS1 Temperature Sensor
The UbiBot WS1 is an advanced all-in-one IoT sensor built with industrial grade components. The WS1 measures temperature, humidity, ambient light, vibration.
The WS1 allows you to wirelessly monitor your environment in real-time and gives you remote access to your data wherever you are in the world. All the data is automatically synchronised to our big data platform via WiFi.
Our cloud-based IoT platform offers advanced data analysis and management. Configure all of your devices in one Ubibot account by using the Ubibot App. It also allows you to setup real-time notifications – if a metric goes outside the range you specify, the platform will notify you through the app, by email or other methods, allowing you to respond promptly before costly damage happens. The IoT platform gives users access to both the real-time data and history via our mobile app or on any browser. We are now working with IFTTT (if this then that), allowing you to build custom link with other smart devices.
Switch the temp unit F/C and user calibration is available. The device can store over 300,000 records in its internal memory, which can protect your data against network failure. Even if the network fails, the UbiBot WS1 still stores readings, thus ensuring there are no gaps in the data history.
The data sync interval can be set by you. This allows you to balance battery life against frequency of data capture. With the default data sync interval of 15 minutes the device has a battery life of up to 4- 6 months using 2 AA alkaline batteries. Power-supply using Micro-USB is supported. You can check the battery voltage of the device remotely and set up rules to be notified when low-battery, network failure or sensor reading exceeds the setting range. Available rule alerts include Email, APP, SMS, Phone Call, HTTP API.
No subscription is needed. Free 200MB Cloud Storage enough to store data over 2 years on default settings. Export the data to CSV or PDF without extra charge.
– Extra-low power consumption
– Free App & Email alerts
– Large on-device data storage
– Long term history tracking
– Cloud-based IoT platform
– Quick setup within 3 minutes
– View your data via our App or web
– Portable and compact
– Temperature: -20 to 60 C ( -4 to 140 F)
– Humidity: 10% to 90%, No condensation
– Light: 0 to 83k lux
– Accuracy (Temperature): +/- 0.3 C
– Accuracy (Humidity): +/- 3%
– Accuracy (Ambient light): +/- 2%
– Data communications: WiFi
– WiFi: 2.4GHz, channels 1 to 13 (5GHz WiFi NOT supported)
– WiFi encryption mode: WPA/WPA2, WEP, or OPEN security protocols supported. WPA2-Enterprise (802.1x/RADIUS authentication) and WPA3 network is not supported.
– Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, RCM, IC certificates
– Memory: 300,000 sensor records
– External Probe: Supports DS18B20 probe (optional extra)
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org. To read more about temperature and humidity sensors, click here.
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.