Cisco Meraki Access Points
Wireless Internet access is no longer a nice to have item for small and medium-size businesses. B2B employees expect to have access to their most important productivity tools on their mobile device. And more and more B2C customers expect the places they do business with to offer them Wi-Fi. No matter which category your business falls into, there’s a Meraki access point to fit your needs. Other wireless networks are difficult and time-consuming to troubleshoot. Meraki is different. It gives you an easy to use, cloud-based dashboard where you can keep a watchful eye over your entire network and solve issues in seconds, not hours or days. See how it works.
- Multi-Gigabit Ethernet – Take full advantage of the high speeds Wi-Fi 6 offers. Move up to 5 Gbps of traffic over your single existing cable.
- Application visibility and control – See which applications your staff is using. Prioritize the critical ones, while limiting others.
- Centralized management – Control large Wi-Fi deployments and multi-site networks from a single dashboard.
- Location analytics – Understand who your network users are with stats on individual visit times, repeat visits and visitor capture rate. This feature is especially useful for B2C companies wondering how much foot traffic a marketing campaign drives.
- Automatic RF optimization – Measure signal strength, interference, throughput and channel utilization automatically to optimize the Wi-Fi user experience.
- Identity based firewall – Assign your Wi-Fi users to various classes based on how they use the system. Then set bandwidth limits, firewall and traffic shaping rules and VLAN tags to meet each class’s specific needs.
- High capacity Wi-Fi 6 – Optimize radio frequencies with real-time analysis to deliver a high performing wireless experience in dense, demanding environments.
- Dedicated security radio – Listen for and detect attacks, interference and vulnerabilities across all channels.
Want to Learn More about Cisco Meraki SMB Networking Tools?
As a leading managed service provider in Nairobi, Kenya and beyond, who specializes in Cisco Meraki SMB networking tools, we can help you design the network that’ll fit your needs today and for years to come. Or, we can take some burden off your ICT team and help support your existing network. Simply contact us for more information.
Note: You can expect our quote within 24 hours.
Delivery period is 2 – 6 weeks.
For further assistance please call us on +254205147026, +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Cisco partner and dealers of Cisco products in Nairobi Kenya. We ship Cisco equipment to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for a Cisco quote.