UbiBot ® industrial-grade GS1-AL4G1RS is a cloud-based environmental monitoring data logger. It supports WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection. A mobile GPRS/3G/4G network provides internet connection when WiFi is not available. With its embedded temperature, humidity and ambient light sensors, it detects environmental data all day round and automatically syncs all data to the UbiBot ® IoT cloud platform, allowing you to access data and monitor the environment remotely from anywhere in the world via the free UbiBot APP or Web Console and to receive real-time alerts.
We provide a UbiBot Global SIM Card for each device for free.
GS1-AL4G1RS is IP65 dustproof and water-resistant for outdoor use.
It supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time.
The clear 4” LCD screen allows you to instantly view the latest data.
GS1-AL4G1RS-1DS has the same features as UBIBOT GS1-AL4G1RS. Besides RS485 probes, it can also support 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, and only one of each type of probe can be connected at a time; Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
- Free App & email alerts
- Instant data visualization via LCD screen
- Data sync via WiFi & SIM connectivity
- 24/7 temperature & humidity monitoring
- IP 65 waterproof, but not resistant to high humidity of over 90%
- Multiple power supply methods
- Large internal storage with up to 300,000 records
- No hub required
- We provide 1 x UbiBot Global SIM card for each device for free
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection, no need of hubs or gateways; a free UbiBot Global SIM Card is included
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable; IP65 water-resistant for outdoor use
- 4” high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Working with IFTTT, Google Sheet, Alexa
- Supporting multiple RS485 external probes; only one of each type can be connected at a time; GS1-AL4G1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- Compliance with CE, EN 12830, FCC, FDA CFR21, IC, RCM, RoHS, TELEC
– For WiFi connection, GS1-AL4G1RS can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
– It supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time. GS1-AL4G1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, while Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
– We provide a free UbiBot Global SIM Card for each UBIBOT GS1-AL4G1RS device.
– GS1-AL4G1RS is IP 65 waterproof, but not resistant to high humidity over 90%.
For further assistance please call us on +254706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.