Cisco Meraki MR Access Points
Cisco Meraki MR Access Points are the most intuitive solution to deploy, configure, and manage, all while gathering dynamic analytics for a smarter and safer network. Powerful, enterprise-grade features like Layer 7 Application QoS, out-of-the-box Location Analytics, and RF Optimization offer unparalleled visibility and control over all the access points in a organization via a centrally-managed cloud dashboard.
Why Meraki Access Points (MR)?
- Zero-touch provisioning simplifies deployment even before hardware arrives
- Remote live-troubleshooting tools efficiently help with any downtime, saving time and money.
- Meraki intelligently analyzes wireless networks, visualizes trends, and detects anomalies at all levels of the network.
- This visibility allows IT staff to quickly identify troubling patterns and problematic clients across customizable time periods, and to proactively mitigate issues before they become full-scale emergencies.
Layer 7 Application Visibility
Traffic analytics and granular, user-level data help optimize network and user performance. Layer 7 visibility combined with the group policy feature provides the IT admin greater flexibility in designing their privacy policies.
Real-time location statistics improve customer engagement by capturing total number of visitors, total visits for a given site, repeat visit rate, and median visit length. IT admins can now drive business for their sites.
– A powerful heuristics engine that rapidly identifies anomalies impacting end users’ experience across every stage of client connectivity, even extending beyond wireless to LAN and WAN.
– Color-coded performance graphs showing latency, signal quality, data rates, and more provide rapid rood cause and analysis.
Auto RF Optimization
Delivers top performance in high-density or challenging environments by providing real-time and historical metrics on maximum system-wide performance.
Air Marshal (Wireless Intrusion Prevention)
Provides IT admins protection and security from network vulnerabilities. The APs scan an environment and take preemptive action based on customers’ preferences.
Instantly set up guest access using WiFi with a splash page, radius server, SMS, or Facebook login via the Meraki dashboard.
Zero-touch DNS Layer Security
Deploy zero-touch DNS-layer security powered by Cisco Umbrella using the Advanced and Upgrade licenses.
- 1 MR license covers 1 MR hardware.
- Licenses in 1,3,5,7,10 year options.
- MR Enterprise License provides:
- Access to the Meraki dashboard
- 24×7 phone and email technical support
- Firmware upgrades with future feature set
- Hardware warranty
- MR Advanced License includes all MR Enterprise License features and includes Cisco Umbrella DNS-layer security, and Adaptive Policy automated segmentation
- Meraki MR + Cisco Umbrella license deploys DNS-layer security using through Manual and Automated Integrations
- Meraki MR + Trusted Access requires MR and SM to enable secure access to resources without installation of an MDM.
Product Lines to Bundle With
|MS||Serves as the network backbone, responsible for providing MR clients access to network resources.|
|MX||Connects the Meraki LAN to the Internet and delivers powerful protection, SD-WAN, and security. Allows encrypted SSID traffic to arrive at head office.|
|SM||Works together with MR to deliver trusted wireless access and security, by validating end-user identity and end devices|
For more information about Meraki Products, click here.
Find other useful links below:
Note: You can expect our quote within 24 hours.
Delivery period is 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
Cisco Meraki terms and conditions apply.
For further assistance please call us on +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
We are the leading Meraki partner and dealers of Meraki products and equipment in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. We also offer services such as Meraki setup, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.