Meraki CW9166 Cloud-managed Wi-Fi 6E Access Point
Cloud-managed Wi-Fi 6E? Yes, please.
Meet the high-density, high-performance Catalyst wireless 9166 access point.
Meraki Wi-Fi access points are built to work seamlessly and dynamically with our cloud-managed network switches, IoT devices, and security solutions. All are configured to be deployed, secured, and monitored at scale.
Details that matter
- Four 4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax, up to 7.8 Gbps tri-radio aggregate frame rate
- 4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 Ghz radios; dual-band scanning radio; Bluetooth® Low Energy/IoT radio
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking
- PoE: 802.3at and .3bt compliant
- USB 2.0 connector
- Tri-band radios with MU-MIMO support
- Radios optimized for rate-vs.-range performance
- Fourth radio dedicated to security and RF management
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view; cloud-based automatic RF optimization
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classify hundreds of applications
- Create per-application bandwidth limits
- Prioritize productivity apps
- Restrict or block recreational traffic
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment
- Automatic reporting
- Seamless firmware updates
Presence location analytics
- Measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate
- Measure visitor trends over time and compare performance across locations
- 1X and native Active Directory integration
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics
- Built-in Umbrella DNS security
For more information about Meraki Products, click here.
Find other useful links below:
Note: You can expect our quote within 24 hours.
Delivery period is 2 weeks to 8 weeks.
Cisco Meraki terms and conditions apply.
For further assistance please call us on +254706357055 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
We are the leading Meraki partner and dealers of Meraki products and equipment in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Rwanda and Burundi. We also offer services such as Meraki setup, installation, configuration and troubleshooting.