UbiBot ® GS1-AETH1RS is an industrial-grade cloud-based environmental monitoring data logger. It supports WiFi and Ethernet 2 types of connection; the RJ45 network cable port provides more stable network connection. This model is embedded with internal temperature, humidity and ambient light sensors. It detects environmental data all day round and automatically syncs all data to the UbiBot ® IoT cloud platform, allowing you to access data and monitor the environment remotely from anywhere in the world via the free UbiBot APP or Web Console and to receive real-time alerts.
It also supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time.
The clear 4” LCD screen allows you to instantly view the latest data.
The device supports three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included). The 2900mA lithium battery ensures a long working time.
GS1-AETH1RS-1DS has the same features as UBIBOT GS1-AETH1RS. Besides RS485 probes, it can also support 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, and only one of each type of probe can be connected at a time; Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and RJ45 Ethernet 2 types of network connection, no need of hubs or gateways
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable
- 4” high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of receiving real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Working with IFTTT, Google Sheet, Alexa
- Supporting multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time; GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history.
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- Compliance with CE, EN 12830, FCC, FDA CFR21, IC, RCM, RoHS, TELEC
– GS1-AETH1RS only supports Ethernet switch with 100 Mbps or lower. Gigabit switching hub with auto-negotiation is also compatible.
– It supports multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time. GS1-AETH1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, while Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
– Due to the RJ45 cable port, this version is not waterproof. The optimal operational environment is 10% to 90% RH. Long-term exposure to a high-humidity environment, over 90% RH, may cause damage to the device.
– For WiFi connection, GS1-AETH1RS can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
– As the Ethernet connection consumes a lot of power, we recommend you connect the external power supply all the time to ensure a constant performance.
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.