UBIBOT GS1-PL4G1RS is an advanced version of the GS1-AL4G1RS. GS1-PL4G1RS supports WiFi and Cellular connection and also has a GPS positioning module for real-time location tracking, which makes it suitable for purposes where real-time tracking is required, like logistic vehicles, transport vehicles, etc. An external BD GPS Active Antenna is connected to the device, which allows for the reception of satellite signal. Users will be able to monitor not only the physical location of moving refrigerated vehicles but also the temperature & humidity of their environment. The route of the moving vehicle can be recorded and sent to the platform via the mobile data network.
UBIBOT GS1-PL4G1RS has built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors. It supports multiple RS485 external probes; only one of each type can be connected at a time.
We provide a UbiBot Global SIM card for each device for free.
GS1-PL4G1RS-1DS has the same features as UBIBOT GS1-PL4G1RS. Besides RS485 probes, it can also support 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, and only one of each type of probe can be connected at a time; Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and ambient light sensors
- 2.4 GHz WiFi and mobile GPRS/3G/4G 2 types of connection, no need of hubs or gateways; a free UbiBot Global SIM Card is included
- Includes a GPS positioning module for real-time location tracking
- Industrial-grade shell, strong and durable; IP65 water-resistant for outdoor use
- 4” high-quality LCD screen displaying current environmental conditions
- Free App & Web Console to access and monitor real-time data remotely, no subscription fee
- Unlimited UbiBot cloud storage for historical data; free historical data export
- Multiple ways of receiving real-time alerts: App notifications, emails, phone calls, SMS, HTTP
- Working with IFTTT, Google Sheet, Alexa
- Supporting multiple RS485 external probes, but only one of each type can be connected at a time; GS1-PL4G1RS-1DS also supports DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe
- Easy setup with free UbiBot App or PC tools
- Memory with a capacity of 300,000 records stores all data even if the network is temporarily disconnected, which ensures there are no gaps in the data history.
- Three types of power supply: internal lithium battery, Type-C 5V (USB cable provided), and DC 12V (not included)
- Compliance with CE, EN 12830, FCC, FDA CFR21, IC, RCM, RoHS, TELEC
– For WiFi connection, GS1-PL4G1RS can only work with a 2.4 GHz WiFi network. 5 GHz WiFi is not supported.
– The location tracking feature is only for long-distance transportation purposes; the positioning accuracy is 50-100 meters.
– It supports multiple RS485 external probes; only one of each type can be connected at a time. GS1-PL4G1RS-1DS also supports 1 x DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe, while Wind Speed Sensor is incompatible with DS18B20-Audio Temperature Probe.
– We provide a free UbiBot Global SIM Card for each UBIBOT GS1-PL4G1RS device.
– GS1-PL4G1RS is IP 65 waterproof, but not resistant to high humidity over 90%.
For further assistance please call us on 0706357055 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
About Victorock Kenya Limited
Victorock is the leading Ubibot partner and dealers of Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform in Nairobi Kenya. We also ship to all East African countries, namely: Uganda, Tanzania, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Burundi and Rwanda. We also offer services such as Ubibot Cloud Based-IoT Platform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance. Contact us today for Ubibot temperature, humidity and monitoring sensors.